When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Mach 5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
S

SuperStuff

Man I could use a the weird chrome front fork piece for a Columbia Mach 5 bike and a chainguard if anyone has those parts.

Sold

Well I don't need parts for the Columbia Mach 5 anymore. Someone was looking for a Mach 5 project and selling it helped out a friend get some parts for his Ross bike. I sorta hated to part with it since it can be a very hard bike to find, but I'll put the money to my other bikes (Columbia Longboy, Sears Gremlin, AMF Aerobee).

Well I don't need parts for the Columbia Mach 5 anymore. Someone was looking for a Mach 5 project and selling it helped out a friend get some parts for his Ross bike. I sorta hated to part with it since it can be a very hard bike to find, but I'll put the money to my other bikes (Columbia Longboy, Sears Gremlin, AMF Aerobee).

ITS FUNNY HOW THINGS WORK OUT SOMETIMES. I HAD A BOUGHT A WHOLESALE LOT OF PARTS OFF EBAY AND IT HAD THE WEIRD CHROME BRACKETS FOR THE FORK, AND A NOS SPROCKET THAT I HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE. I BOUGHT ALL THE MUSCLE BIKE CATALOGS OFF EBAY AND FOUND THEM IN A COLUMBIA MACH 5. I MENTIONED THAT I AHD THEM TO A BUDDY AND NEXT THING I KNOW IM BUYING THE BIKE THAT NEEDS THOSE PARTS. HERE IT IS AS OF NOW. THANK YOU

mach5.jpg
[/IMG]

Sweet

There she is. Your doing a good job on that bike. I could have used that chrome Longboy chainguard for mine. LOL...

Back