When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Mens 3 star Bicycle vintage 1950s bike with springer & tail light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
Hello, The bike is 45 Mins South of Boston Mass. .I will gladly provide better updated photos if theres interest in this bike.
The seat on the bike in the top photo is not original but its very rare & period correct .. Please See the pic in the middle to see the awesome checker board seat that is on the mens bike ..The bike is 100% correct other wise. Im asking $1200 shipped .. Kindly note: The Womans bike is no longer for sale ..
DSC00171_zps06dc6160-1.jpg

DSC00174_zpsaa5872f4-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great lookin' bike Tank.I have a friend in Chicago I am going to send pics to.He is a Columbia guy.Dave,dont you have a sportcoat with that pattern?

Thank you any help is apreciated . Its still for sale .. :D ( Kindly note : I consider the bike price to be $1000 & shipping & materials $200 I would refund any diffrence on the $200 projected shipping cost after the bike is shipped.) Or $1000 delivered to Monson or Copake or picked up..
Great lookin' bike Tank.I have a friend in Chicago I am going to send pics to.He is a Columbia guy.Dave,dont you have a sportcoat with that pattern?

Last edited:
aw thats a 5 star which is a leve up from the 3 star,i have a 55 or 56 with the one year only factory chain oiler,AND i have a pair of polyester pants with that pattern,high water pants to short on the bottom

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back