When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Model 108 Chainless Bicycle

-

Flbarth1

On Training Wheels
I have a Columbia model 108 chainless bicycle. Not sure of age but I found one site that said 108's were built in 1903. Trying to verify age and value. 1289453

Definately 03. Do you have a better picture of the fork? It looks like the rims have been changed to clad and looks like the stem has also been changed. Do you want to sell it?

I can get a better picture of the fork. Is there a feature in particular you are looking for? Yes looking to sell.
Looking to see if it has the spring fork because it doesn't look like it has it and that was a feature of this model that sperated it from the others.

it looks like the bike has a corbin coaster brake could be new departure , same thing in this era cast brake arm , show a photo of the brake arm if its a two speed with coaster brake and rear shock i would gess in the 2800 to 3500 dollars range looks like origonal paint and decals very desirable bike

metal rims were available at this time but were an ordered option wooden rims were standard if clad then they were most likely just changed out ! i have some of the very early metal rims they have a short sidewall look kinda funny compared to todays clinchers i think dunlop came out with them very early and had tires to work on them

if you decide to sell please post in the for sale section and give everyone a chance to make you an offer you may be surprised !
To list in the for sale section you must list a price so start high and negotiate down. You can't list for offers. V/r Shawn

Back