When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Newsboy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

frankenbike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am looking at a well used original '53 Newsboy Special and wondering if there is any particular value in these bikes. I like the oddball and low production number (utility) bikes as opposed to the deluxe and high end bikes. I have not seen many of these for sale and am thinking of adding one or two to the collection. Thoughts?????????? Opinions?????? Thanks, Gary.

I have 70 newsboy, Columbia one oldest bike mfg. as far as bike goes it has heavy spokes and lg fenders to put a 2.35 tire under them, i usually put cpl miles on every morn on it

Have these for a long time up in hayloft, got the newsboy together last summer, new tires, seat recover, and just finished arch truss other day got a few miles on it

They made this model for about 20 years or so. If you're just looking for a basic, well built bike then this is the ticket. Not a great deal of value as with most base level bikes but your descendants will be riding this, with basic maintenance, for generations. V/r Shawn

The newsboy fenders are about 4 in. Wide, pretty hard to miss compared to other balloon fender, like to see pic of that 53 if you get it

Back