When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Pope Motobike Value

-
Some of the other folks said kind of what I'm thinking. I've seen similar models in this condition go for around $1000 to $1500 depending on things. It looks like it will, in experienced hands, clean up really well and even have a lot shine left on it just as it sits. It would probably polish up nicely for the most part, and greased would be a good rider. Those 28 inch tubulars will not be cheap though, around $300 a pair; but a cream colored new set of those would really make this pop. Given the type of tank it has, another nice touch would a 20s headlight that could be wired up to it, maybe a little plunger operated horn, then it would really be going!

i think they are a little low as well. I highly doubt anything with a solid cigar tank would only go for 1500$. Im with Marty, start it at 1000 and make sure you post up the link so we can watch it:).

Heck I can scrape up a grand :0 I need a mate to my indian
CD7F7192-BE5D-4CFE-8587-7E62CE4BD99A.jpeg

If I recall correctly, about two years ago an original condition red Indian cigar tank, same style as is on my bike, sold on ebay for just less than 4K I believe.

Back