When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Roadbike Kickstand $40 paid!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Needing a kickstand for a 24" Columbia roadbike. It is a built-in kickstand, similar to the Schwinn roadbikes.

Would like to have this by mid spring, I KNOW this is out in somebody's junk pile, might still be on a bike. I will give you an incentive...$40 for the one who sells me this kickstand. Would like this bike to accompany a new-school classic car of mine.

Thanks!

I already have everything else, thanks to a parts bike, an '86 Huffy:

- Handlebars
- Derailleurs
- Nicer rims,
- Rear hub
- Nicer crank and chain ring
- All missing or broken brake parts

20161022_141401.jpg

20161022_141351.jpg

1984-Dodge-Shelby-Charger-630x394.jpg

Last edited:
I have a bunch of those Columbia stands that are nos. I will dig them out and see if there is one that will work for you.

Here is what I have. These slide into the housing on the frame and are held in place with a snap ring. If that appears to be what you need, we will have to try and determine the correct length. UPDATE: I went back out and crawled through the bikes and found a Columbia road bike. The kickstand on that was much different than these I pictured, so I'm guessing these won't work for your application. Sorry.
MVC-659S.JPG
MVC-660S.JPG

Last edited:
Here is what I have. These slide into the housing on the frame and are held in place with a snap ring. If that appears to be what you need, we will have to try and determine the correct length. UPDATE: I went back out and crawled through the bikes and found a Columbia road bike. The kickstand on that was much different than these I pictured, so I'm guessing these won't work for your application. Sorry.
View attachment 754883 View attachment 754884

Is it a 24" roadbike? If so, would you sell the kickstand?

Unfortunately it is not a 24 inch, if it was I would be happy to sell you the stand. I would be happy to take photos of it if they would do you any good. It appears that there is a nylon sleeve inside the housing and the stand is inside that held in place by a roll pin driven through a hole near the bend.

Unfortunately it is not a 24 inch, if it was I would be happy to sell you the stand. I would be happy to take photos of it if they would do you any good. It appears that there is a nylon sleeve inside the housing and the stand is inside that held in place by a roll pin driven through a hole near the bend.

Pics would help a lot, so I know what to look for at swaps. Thanks!!

Here it is. Not the best photos in the world, but I think you can see what it looks like.
MVC-662S.JPG
MVC-663S.JPG

Back