When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold COLUMBIA RX5 5 STAR SUPERB REISSUE BALLOON TIRE 26” BICYCLE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Price reduced !!! Now $695
Zipcode

bill b

Finally riding a big boys bike
Quality built reissue from 1986 Excellent condition, front, rear lights and horn work fine, no battery corrosion, no rust, nice chrome, locking front springer, excellent leather Persons seat ,newer whitewall 26” x 2.125 Duro tires and tubes. Prefer local pickup, will consider shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Bill B, I have joined your community today of old American Bicycles. I have recently purchased a Columbia 5 Star myself here in the UK. I live just outside London. As you may imagine anything to do with American bicycles is like finding hen's teeth. I am looking for a copy of the Columbia RX-5 Owners Manual, now I see you have one and I would not for one minute expect you to sell it separately from the bicycle you have for sale. Would you be kind enough to scan it and email it to me?
I would be most grateful. My email is [email protected]

Kindest regards, John

DSC02746 (2).JPG

Back