When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia- Sonic Scout

-

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This 50's Columbia is getting a makeover. Will get the Evans-Colson "Sonic Scout" springer, Going to get it's original light, but no front fender, and a short "bobbed" fender for the rear. giving it that late 50's roadster look, that I grew up with as a kid. Leaning towards the paint being black and cream, standard Columbia paint scheme. This is a wild springer, there has to be ten 24 inch versions for every 26", or at least it seems that way to me. Seldom see these chrome ones in decent shape. This makes 4 bikes I am working on getting the paint work done, so I can assemble when it's cold and snowing....Loads of fun , when it's cold out side.:)
IMG_2174 (4).JPG
IMG_2175 (4).JPG
IMG_2176 (4).JPG
the 1950's Columbia donated it's original springer to this older model, shown below, earlier this summer. This old timer, rides great.
IMG_2157 (2).JPG
IMG_2155 (1).JPG
IMG_2156 (2).JPG

IMG_2157 (3).JPG
oops, how did this picture of the "Hawaiian " Roadster get in there?

Back