When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Sports Tourist

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skoda

'Lil Knee Scuffer
ColumbiaSportsTourist001.gif

ColumbiaSportsTourist006.gif

ColumbiaSportsTourist005.gif

I like that! It's similar to what I'm building from a 70's Raleigh Sports 3 speed frame I found on e-Bay last year. I had it stripped and powder coated a semi gloss black. I turned the handle bars up side down and flipped 180 degrees. A Brooks B17 saddle in Honey sits on the stem as you can see from the photo.

I've created a photo album, GB's Album # 5, at the Bicycle_Restoration web site, a Yahoo Group. You may be familiar with it. This is a link to my album:

http://sports.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bicycle_Restoration/photos/browse/db12

What are your plans for the Tourist? Restoration or just a "display" bike?

db12

Gary
O'Fallon, MO

Attachments

• Crank and Handlebars 1.jpg
    Crank and Handlebars 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Display for now

I have a handfull of other projects going, so I resisted the urge to start taking it apart. I think I will put another set of wheels with a SA 3speed on it when and if I run across some with a coaster brake, lube the bottom bracket and take it for a spin. For now I just rub leather conditioner on the saddle and look at it when I have a cigar!

Back