When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Columbia SS3 Chopper Style Bike For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

mike1117

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have been riding this a lot the last few days, a very cool but squirrely riding bike with those long forks. It rides, shifts, stops fine. Looks to be original except for maybe the tires which are stamped USA on them but I do not know if they were on bike when new. I do not know the year, says Model 175 and #30571 on the tag shown. If anyone knows the year of this bike please feel free to post it here. Has the front drum brake, seat is in pretty good shape, no big rips but some nicks and scratches as shown. Paint and chrome are original but well used as photos show. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BIKE, SORRY. Must pick it up from me in San Jose, CA. I know very well that by not willing to ship the bike it strongly limits the number of buyers to those that are local compared to opening it up to the whole country, I understand that but choose to sell locally only. Stingray bikes and parts might be considered as a full or partial trade for this bike, just let me know what you might want to trade. Please contact me if you wish to discuss the bike. Thank you

101_9600.JPG

101_9603.JPG

101_9604.JPG

101_9605.JPG

101_9606.JPG

101_9607.JPG

101_9608.JPG

101_9610.JPG

101_9611.JPG

101_9612.JPG

101_9613.JPG

101_9630.JPG