Look Ma, No Hands!
Well, I just finished my first attempt at reproducing decals. I didn't have a lot to work with as there was very little left on my existing tank. They are certainly not perfect but I think I came reasonably close...... close enough for me anyway. Still have some tweaking to do. Had to print them on adhesive back clear as that was what I had available. I picked up this old Columbia in pieces a while back and decided to leave it with the original paint rather than a complete refinish etc. I did touch up a few spots here and there. Had to scuff up the decals in an attempt to match the patina of this crusty old cruiser! I'm satisfied for now!