When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia twin bar bicycles - how many are out there????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So three days to go, and still only one offer...... Is anyone going to make a run at it?????

Only 24 hours tyo go!!!! And still only one offer..... I can't belive no one is stepping up for this.

Only 24 hours tyo go!!!! And still only one offer..... I can't belive no one is stepping up for this.

I would be happy to step up for a value of my own assessment, which happens to be too far apart from the asking and an attempt to buy.

Thanks for posting the catalog pics Mr. Columbia...that answered my questions and dispelled some beliefs I had about these models.

Chris

OK Chris, What would you put on it for price ???

I would be happy to step up for a value of my own assessment, which happens to be too far apart from the asking and an attempt to buy.

Thanks for posting the catalog pics Mr. Columbia...that answered my questions and dispelled some beliefs I had about these models.

Chris

What if you broke it down into individual parts and maybe add 20% for the coolness factor that its all original.

If Tanksalot called me and said "come down here tomorrow with $2200 and its yours" , I would come down there tomorrow.

If Tanksalot called me and said "come down here tomorrow with $2200 and its yours" , I would come down there tomorrow.

Were you the one that made the offer on ebay? There was only one..... I can't belive this bike didn't sell. I would love to have it......

Back