When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia twin bar bicycles - how many are out there????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Were you the one that made the offer on ebay? There was only one..... I can't belive this bike didn't sell. I would love to have it......

No it wasn't me. as much as I want it, I know myself well enough to know that owning it wouldn't make me happier. For me this hobby is all about scoring bargains, If I'm not sure I can get my money back and then some when I need to sell it, then I usually don't pull the trigger. I have pretty good sense of what the bottom dollar is on this bike and personally I think it's fair, but still more than I could justify spending on my meager income.

Haven't seen any pop up in a while...... Anyone else see any of these? Or know of any????? I guess they are kind of rare.

does this count?

Seminole-Indian-1.jpg

Seminole-Indian-1.jpg

Ouch thats a tough act to follow, Scott's example is amazing!

Here is my meager beater twin-bar.

This bike was found in an alley 3 blocks from my house. It was dumped along with a truckload of misc junk, looked like someone just ditched an entire apartment or something. At one point I traded it away and then had the chance to buy it back, which I did.

These are neat bikes, thanks for starting a thread about them, it's cool to see how many are out there (or aren't)...

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?9495-Columbia-Superb-Twin-Bar

Don't click on the flicker link, just scroll down for the screenshot that Rustyspokes kindly uploaded.

Bud, Thanks for adding your bike to the list. Still not that many known of.

Catfish

Ouch thats a tough act to follow, Scott's example is amazing!

Here is my meager beater twin-bar.

This bike was found in an alley 3 blocks from my house. It was dumped along with a truckload of misc junk, looked like someone just ditched an entire apartment or something. At one point I traded it away and then had the chance to buy it back, which I did.

These are neat bikes, thanks for starting a thread about them, it's cool to see how many are out there (or aren't)...

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?9495-Columbia-Superb-Twin-Bar

Don't click on the flicker link, just scroll down for the screenshot that Rustyspokes kindly uploaded.

Yeah where did they all go? I've never seen another at any shows or swaps out here in the pacific NW. I'd like to know what they have sold for in the past....

So, no more Columbia Twinbars to add to this list....... Someone else on the CABE must have one, or know of one. Please post photos.

Back