When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Twosome

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thom

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_20230313_194307_(150_x_150_pixel).jpg

IMG_20230313_194331_(150_x_150_pixel).jpg

IMG_20230313_194350_(150_x_150_pixel).jpg

IMG_20230313_194437_(150_x_150_pixel).jpg

I picked up this Columbia Twosome five speed tandem today cheap. I believe it will be an easy restoration. I haven't found the serial yet but can anyone tell me the age of it by the style of the decals or head badge? I had parts of Twosomes before but I don't think they were five speeds or had the drum rear brake like this one.o

View attachment 1803779

View attachment 1803780

View attachment 1803781

View attachment 1803782
I picked up this Columbia Twosome five speed tandem today cheap. I believe it will be an easy restoration. I haven't found the serial yet but can anyone tell me the age of it by the style of the decals or head badge? I had parts of Twosomes before but I don't think they were five speeds or had the drum rear brake like this one.o
The pictures are difficult to see anything but judging by the reflectors and the Classic by Columbia my guess would be '80s

After some research, I believe it's a 1985 model, the only year badged "Classic by Columbia".
And I know that the pedals are out of alignment but the chains both need replacing so I'll deal with it then.

Last edited:
View attachment 1803779

View attachment 1803780

View attachment 1803781

View attachment 1803782
Not one I would spend a lot of money on unless you really like it and plan on keeping it.

Back