When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia World War I Military Model Head Badges $400 Shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Limited offering: expertly reproduced top quality bronze Westfield Columbia head badges. These have been made by a leading company who produces fine gold, platinum, and silver products for jewelers and artists throughout the world. To be shipped flat but are very easy to shape round for your bicycle. They will tarnish in time to a more golden bronze color per an original badge. $400 each shipped. $375 each for multiple purchases. A joint production with Scott McCaskey. Order now, limited supply available! Please PM to purchase.

34C48D8C-B6E8-47CF-A3CD-D5F8062A08C6.jpeg

282476E2-DDB7-44CE-9045-8D99B7337095.jpeg

3454929D-4F05-42FD-9C94-7E4DF3D8561A.jpeg

CD55F4A1-C810-4A52-A319-E208FDA52CE3.jpeg

745EEE65-E684-40F7-BC4F-22F720E1CF23.jpeg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6814.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta tell you all that I received these beautiful badges today and they are Gorgeous!

Thank you for creating such beautiful reproductions.
Thank you for your kind words. Scott and I were very lucky the company accepted the commission. Normally they would not work with such a low number production. I think they wanted to add them to their resume because they have a current quote out to a custom bicycle house to produce their badges in gold or silver.

Back