When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just got done in another post talking about the re-pop Columbia...... Oh boy, that opens up a whole can of worms.....

Here is a Columbia frame I dragged out about an hour ago to bring to the Arlington Heights swap, next Sunday. It's the real deal, not a re-pop.
IMG_2625.JPG

I realized I had no fork for it, because I stuck it on this other Columbia:
IMG_2627.JPG

I put the black frame on the stand and installed the the tank and thought, what the heck, maybe I'll put this black Higgins springer on it and sell as a Rat project.
IMG_2626.JPG

The paint on the Higgins springer was scratched up, but the black paint on this Evans springer was better, so I put that one on the frame. Now.....it looks so cool, I don't want to sell any of it.... Why does happen to me? So hard to part with stuff....:(

Speaking of hard to part with, this 52 Columbia was one I sold to lucky Caber fboggs last year.
ssss.jpg

I miss this bike and so do the kids.
011.JPG

Other than the light top and reflector, all the plated parts were original and re-chromed. The only parts not original to this bike was the saddle, light and spokes.

Back