When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Ok so Rob from the Gateway Coasters and Don from the Hurricane Coasters proposed a combined ride in Nashville. We are tentatively looking at the month of May for this ride. I'm proposing a Saturday and the weekends of 20/27 are looking good for me. This ride is open to anyone that wants to participate and we would really like to find someone in the Nashville area who could scout us out a nice scenic route avoiding any heavy traffic or questionable areas.

Anyone interested in participating please post your ideas, thoughts, or preferences here. Once we get a consensus we'll start firming up the final itinerary. V/r Shawn

That's my plan Chris. Be cool for us to ride in and crash the place. Be great to talk bikes with Mike. Gary, that would have been great to have you along!

Back