When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok so I was in Nashville this past weekend and the Ted Rhodes multi-use park has parking close to the entrance of the trail head near the golf course. I will call tomorrow to see if any events are scheduled but, to me, this looks like our best bet. We could ride to downtown, grab a bite, and then head over to the pedestrian bridge for some photo ops and then head back. Attached is a .ppt and link. The Greenway is the green line following the river. Let me knows what ya think. V/r Shawn

http://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/Parks/images/greenways/CR Downtown.jpg

This location is a sports complex and there will be other events going on but if you Google the location, 720 Mainstream Dr, Nashville, you will see a small parking lot on the left when you come in and a very large lot on the right a little further up. I don't see parking as a problem. From the parking lot is less than a half mile ride to the trail head. The trail follows the river, for the most part, into town. Just let me know what the consensus is. When it gets closer we also need to see about meeting somewhere Friday night for eats/socializing. V/r Shawn

thumbnail_IMG_6977.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_8136.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_9708.jpg

I'm down for meeting at that location. Is that the actual address? I'll see if I can have Mark edit the flyer if this is for sure gonna be the place. You're right about looking for a restaurant so we can have lunch after the ride. There should be something pretty close.

Alright guys, So I ended up changing my hotel reservations. I'm just going to stay at a B&B, just makes things a little cheaper for me. Also my lady is coming so I'll need a second bike! She doesn't like girls bikes haha.

Im down for your location, shawn! As long as we ride! We ended up getting an AirBnB with another couple in downtown. Are there saturday nite plans?

Yeah I booked mine on airB&B too, it was less than half of what the hotel was. I'm sure we will be down to go hit up the down on Saturday night. If that's what everyone else is wanting to do

Back