When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

-
The 720 Mainstream Dr, Nashville address will get you there. I was hoping to do something Friday night as Heidi and I will be leaving after the ride to get back home. I'm staying south of town but up for whatever if someone wants to suggest a time/location Friday evening we will be there. V/r Shawn

The 720 Mainstream Dr, Nashville address will get you there. I was hoping to do something Friday night as Heidi and I will be leaving after the ride to get back home. I'm staying south of town but up for whatever if someone wants to suggest a time/location Friday evening we will be there. V/r Shawn
Ok, so this is going to be the meeting place for the ride for sure? I'll try and have Mark edit the flyer one more time.

This location is a sports complex and there will be other events going on but if you Google the location, 720 Mainstream Dr, Nashville, you will see a small parking lot on the left when you come in and a very large lot on the right a little further up. I don't see parking as a problem. From the parking lot is less than a half mile ride to the trail head. The trail follows the river, for the most part, into town. Just let me know what the consensus is. When it gets closer we also need to see about meeting somewhere Friday night for eats/socializing. V/r Shawn

View attachment 439160 View attachment 439161 View attachment 439162
Looks good Shawn, let's roll.

Looking into some restaurants in the Nashville area. I guess the next question is: everyone like southern style food? The other thing would be finding a place to accommodate a group of this size. Probably gonna have to be an indoor/outdoor place.

There are a lot of pages and ive been bad about reading it but can anyone in the nashville area who is going to this ride let me and my fiance ride 2 loaners for the day? We are flying out from Arizona. And wont have bikes. Please message me! Thank you so much! !! Id really like us to be on ballooners if possible. A boys for me and a girls for her. Sorry for being sorta picky!

I might be able to help you out with a boys bike Amanda, but I have no girls. But, the main problem Is that I'm not sure if we'll be bring our trailer. As of now, we don't have a truck to pull it with. If I have to drive my own truck, I won't have the room for any extra bikes. I have to transport a bike I sold to one of the NC guys. Guess we'll have to see.

Back