When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thats pretty good, Shawn! I might add "National" in it somewhere and it is open to all and not really invitational. There is talk of shirts being made! Would be great if all us Goons riding Nashville had matching shirts! Ha! Would we all buy one?

I agree--Maybe just 2017 National Coaster Ride. It would depend on the design for me. I have about 300 assorted Tshirts--mostly HD shirts from all over the globe! V/r Shawn

I like the original idea and it's appropriate...you guys are overthinking it IMO.
If your joining the ride outside of that, which would be the case with me, all the better and no wider inclusion needed for a shirt.
I'd like to make it, but it's all downhill when scrubbinrims makes the scene.
Chris

Oh Chris, you may not be welcomed in the West, but you can ride with us in the East anytime! Ha! I kid! I hope you make it! Overthinking it, no, just spitballing. We'll see if the shirts pan out.

11162015 002.JPG

I don't seem to be having much luck with Mike Wolfe, you would think his picker Dave would try to hook up a bunch of cats with some cool old bikes. But he's telling me he's to busy to hangout and talk about bikes with us, sounds like a crock to me. I know Mike doesn't really hang out at the Marathon Motors store very much. Shawn I tried calling you after lunch today man and left a message, I guess a guy in rural Tennessee doesn't have much pull, Lol! I would be interested in a shirt as well.

At lunch today i called the nashville AA and it was not possible to talk to anyone! Just a series of choices to listen to pre recorded stuff! Frankly, maybe after crossing the pedestrian bridge, we turn left and enjoy the greenway! Thanks for the effort, Sean!

Back