When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COME ON OVER CAFE Oceanside Swapmeet moved to the 23 of June

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Decided because of father's day to move the swapmeet and ride back one week to June 23! Details are as follows swapmeet at come on over cafe from 6am-10am then a bike ride starting at the cup in Oceanside on Wisconsin Ave, kickstands up at 11am! Hopefully a lot more of you can attend now! Let me know if this works better for you! Thanks Dave and hope to see all of you cabers there!!

How far is the café from train station? thinking about going via train for the bike ride... thanks
After you take metro or Amtrak to oside can get on sprinter train east to el Camino station and its couple blocks west! Google the cafe and the sprinter! From swapmeet I could probably get you and a bike back over to the bike ride which is a block away from the Oceanside train station! Sprinter leaves every half hour and cheap! Dave

Please let me know if you plan on selling at this venue o just coming to browse or just for bike ride! Thanks Dave

Back