When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Come on over cafe swapmeet October 17th, ride will follow

-
I did manage to get a bunch of projects now I just need one of one of your motors for that Shelby Y frame I got from you.

Nice bike and a thoroughly enjoyable restoration for a fanatical perfectionist! I restored this one back in early 2000's for legendary 12 cylinder Model K Lincoln limousines restorer Ernie Foster.
Ernie was a local legend in the antique car world, friend of Jay Leno and other Hollywood luminaries. He could do work on
exotic cars like early 20th century Rolls Royce automobiles, where no one else on earth could tackle the task and the Rolls folks in the UK would reach out to him for his talents. We lost Ernie a few years back, he got hooked on bikes during the several years we were acquainted, brilliant and creative individual from local Torrance California. The bike is all original parts (aside from brake cable if I remember right) even the Double Eagle tires were nice rideable originals, if they're still on board. Single stage paint on an original Schwinn Whizzer with the big Mesinger motorized service saddle, heavy guage spokes and drum brake. The bike ended up in Seattle for a spell and is now back in So Cal. Deserves a genuine H or J motor and a proper finish. Ernie also had a nifty 38' Schwinn 'Motorbike' I restored for him and he would tell me how when Leno saw it ...he would cackle in that Leno-istic chortle..."haha but where's the motor on it???"
....you probably couldn't buy and restore a WZ like that for less than 3K, purchasing a sound orig, and doing the plating,
paint and build.

Back