When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COME ON OVER CAFE vintage bike swapmeet and ride Sunday June 16th, Oceanside CA

-

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Free swapmeet and bike ride Sunday June 16th at COME ON OVER CAFE located in Oceanside CA, 2405 Oceanside Blvd, 92054! Set up 6am, selling from 7-10am lots of room to set up your amazing vintage bicycle wares! All I ask is that you forego the corporate whores of Starbucks as our cafe will open at 6am(usually closed Sundays) and enjoy our locally sorced coffee and fresh made to order breakfast sandwiches, panini style! Full menu available till 10am! After swapmeet 2 miles away is THE CUP and will be meeting there for a nice bike ride along the beach and around the harbor where there are plenty of cool places to have lunch! Kickstands up at 1130 am leaving from THE CUP! There's free parking East of the train tracks from the Cup or pay parking around it! After party at my house I'm sure couple blocks from bike ride! Please let me know if you plan on coming to sell at the swapmeet, plenty of room for everyone!!! Here's a couple of pics of the selling location, obviously won't be any cars in the way! Hope to see all of you out there and thanks in advance!
IMG_20190507_084742224.jpg

IMG_20190507_084816614_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190507_123250778.jpg

By the way can Google either place for directions and the cup always has 3 good beers on tap for$5!!! Thanks again Dave

Please let me know if there is any interest in this event before I start social media blasting it! Thanks again, Dave

Curious if anyone is planning on coming to sell items? Would kinda suck if only buyers show up, well maybe not suck just not be as cool cuz I'm sure we'd all have lots to bs about! Let me know your plans everyone!! Thanks Dave

Back