When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comet Cycle Co., Toronto, 1896

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The original badge is under the badge . It is a very close copy as I took it off the cabinet card. I should know as it was my bike. Brian I will try and get you a picture of another Comet that was mine and is in Denmark now. A friend there has it, same year but different seat post. Also wood bars

The original badge is under the badge . It is a very close copy as I took it off the cabinet card. I should know as it was my bike. Brian I will try and get you a picture of another Comet that was mine and is in Denmark now. A friend there has it, same year but different seat post. Also wood bars

Yes I know David, just saying .... it's still a reproduction!
BTW, who did it for you? How long ago was it? Was it a water-decal?

Did you have the original hubs for this Comet? or just those replacement wheels?
Max

Hi Max The head badge decal is not a water Decal. But it worked for me never said it was a original. Had that made about 18 years ago. Front hub is original. Rear is early first year Morrow coaster. I like to ride them so much nicer to ride in traffic and safer.

So sweet a ride, tall frames are tight man, ride it, enjoy it, feel it, HAPPINESS!!!!

This is my other Comet i had. This bike is in Denmark now and has been for about 9 years. The picture was taken in my back yard. These are the only Comets
Comet cyklen   2 dage senere.JPG

like this that I know of. This is the fellow that has it now.

No there was no paint at all left on this Comet . Also pedals and wheels where missing. Wood bars where there as shown. Ever thing else was the same as other Comet.

Back