When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coming to America!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

supper15fiets

Wore out three sets of tires already!
The plan is to fly to the states for the very first time, all alone because my wife find the flight to long, so what is left to do for me , is to go to a bike show ofcourse, and i am plannig to go to memory lane classics and the ann abore show,
i think i take a flight to Detroit and from there going to grand rapids....
Now i am a few days before the show in detroit, what can i do around there ?
i like hotrods, good food, clothing stores for the wife;) ect. does anybody have tips for cheap hotels and motels ? i only want to sleep so no luxery needed, okay and a shower then...it all depends on how much the flight cost but i am thinking of staying 12 days....okay, let me hear your cheap,good tips how-to-survive-the-us.....:D

too bad there you aren't coming over in boise Idaho area i'd love to have you over, If you can visit north eastern maryland I can hook you up with my family there and maybe they can take you to a few places, and the dc area. Definately DC.

Gilmore car museum!

Since your heading over to the Grand Rapids side of Michigan, you should absolutely see the Gilmore car museum. It is located about halfway between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. It is hands down the best automotive museum in the country. The hood ornament collection alone makes Chestnut Hollow look sparse. Plan to spend the whole day there. it really is fantastic.

Chestnut Hollow isn't a bad drive. The Shelby Museum is close too. Ann Arbor Mi is a cool town, probably something there of interest.

In 12 days you can go a long way...

..thank you all , i don't know how long it is to drive to idaho from ann abor,
but i am also thinking to visit chestnut hollow, men this is such a freedom to look at stuff what i only like:D , if the wife was coming i know for sure that whe where all day looking for clothes and shoes;) now i have the kingdom...
so is there a cheap name in hotels or motels for sleeping only...:confused:

well cheap hotel motel 8 but Im gonna tell ya your going to pay like 50 bucks a night thats about the average, you might find some nights to be cheap here and there. But There has to be a few members on thecabe that would extend a warm welcome at their house for a night or two. I know I would.

Maybe I was being a little optimistic I would suggest making up an itinerary and then it would be easier to get hotels or stay somewhere for the night you could sleep in the car from tome to time when I travel by myself thats what I did

Back