When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Common Brand That You Never Thought You'd Buy.....But You Did!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1940MonarkGreenonGreenWEB.jpg

I found my original pic of this beautiful 1940 Monark that I was the care taker of for a few years - I wasn't able to edit post #17 any longer ---- so I thought I would just make another post - Sold this one a few years back - great original unique bicycle - Ridden not Hidden

Last edited:
View attachment 955304

I found my original pic of this beautiful 1940 Monark that I was the care taker of for a few years - I wasn't able to edit post #17 any longer ---- so I thought I would just make another post - Sold this one a few years back - great original unique bicycle - Ridden not Hidden

I was hoping for a better pic of this one. Thank you!
I'm not a big fan of this period Monark, or green bikes in general. But I can't stop looking at this one.
Well done!! ;)

I was hoping for a better pic of this one. Thank you!
I'm not a big fan of this period Monark, or green bikes in general. But I can't stop looking at this one.
Well done!! ;)

Thank you .. she was a stunning example of this model ... glad I found a better pic .. just wish I could go in and change the first one out .. it was a screen shot from my phone ... great riding bicycle .. surprised me ..

Back