When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Common Brand That You Never Thought You'd Buy.....But You Did!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yep!
Shelby.
But, like I said in the other thread, the one for me popped up, and I liked what I saw.
My opinion of the brand has changed dramatically once I gave it a try.
You know what they say?
Once you go Shelby, you never go back.

They always seemed overdone to me, but I really liked the way this one looked, and it's built like a battleship. Real nice ride too. Still don't think I'll be buying any of those fancy models though.

Last edited:
I never thought I would buy this treasure for $175 but it spoke to me and told me how most of his relatives were at the bottom of the ocean and he needed a home.I am glad he came with me because he makes all my friends laugh when we had too many beers.He is a natural comedian...........
cheeto 2.jpg

I never thought I would buy this treasure for $175 but it spoke to me and told me how most of his relatives were at the bottom of the ocean and he needed a home.I am glad he came with me because he makes all my friends laugh when we had too many beers.He is a natural comedian...........View attachment 953108

The front fender reminds Me my dad IMPALA. (1964/SS) THE CAR REAR HAVE @ TIRE SKIRT, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I CAN'T STOP LOOKING YOUR BIKE AMIGO.........;)
View attachment 952962
Yep!
Shelby.
But, like I said in the other thread, the one for me popped up, and I liked what I saw.
My opinion of the brand has changed dramatically once I gave it a try.
You know what they say?
Once you go Shelby, you never go back.

Nice bike my friend

I searched the photos but I can't find a picture of it. I don't think I ever took one. It was the 1985 re-pop green Columbia. After I got it home and really looked it over, I wanted to kick myself for buying it. I tried selling it at swaps and no one wanted it.
I seen this tired Shelby at a swap, that this fellow paid, I believe 600 for. I wouldn't have paid 600 for it, maybe 300 at the most. I brought the Columbia over to him and said, "In stead of fixing up that turd of a Shelby, I'll trade you for this." He took the Columbia and I got the Shelby. I still have it and it's a great bike.

At the swap
IMG_2135.JPG

After I fixed the old boy up
IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

So, the deal ended well. I kid you not, this bike rides great, I just love it. The neat thing about it was others had looked this bike over at the swap and passed on it because the price was high and it looked so rough. The moment I seen it, I knew I could make the old boy look good again. I have a set of chrome fenders I may put on it.
IMG_2324.JPG

They always seemed overdone to me, but I really liked the way this one looked, and it's built like a battleship. Real nice ride too. Still don't think I'll be buying any of those fancy models though.
Why not? You know about the guy who wanted to be buried with all his money? So his wife wrote a check and dropped it in the coffin.

Back