When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

communication

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ratrodbikes

It seems to me that this site has died since I joined (please no coments). Thats why I spend most of my enternet time on ratrodbikes it doesnt take very long for threads to be posted and coments added.The people there are pretty funny too ( nothing against you guys.:D )

sorry I have to comment and its not about the site dying, This forum has alot to do with more collecting and restoring original bicycles rather than other sites which have more to do with put it together what ever looks cool. Ratrobbikes is a great site and I am a member and I love the custom bikes they do and i've done my share of custom bikes, But im into more the original bike the way it came out of the bike shop. Though other sites may have more replies more often and I think that is because there are more active members compared to thecabe which are on more often or at least more are on at the same time. I think the most members that have ever been on thecabe at one time was like 160 something Most forums i've encountered have like over 10k on at the same time. So this is a smaller forum and communication may be delayed for a couple days. I've learned on this site when i want some info on a bike that waiting a few days to get a good response is normal.

Back