When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Community

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey everyone - wow, guess hit a funny bone....thanks everyone for the great Comments. All sellers have been communicated multiple times, each time I kept it lite as you can't take words back (esecially when in print) and you never really know what their situation is. Communication is key!
I'm giving them one week to make good...then unfortunately I'll be forced to ID them. As far as getting the Mods Involved, meh, I'm good!

Thanks to s for the support,

Bart

I have to say..............I've had nothing but positive transactions with the Cabers. I'm having a much better time ( This is my second go round with Old Bikes) This time. MOSTLY due to this site , and it's People. The hobby for me has become much more rewarding , because of the "Community" . Just be honest with one another , and Do what you say your gonna do. Keep it fun. Isn't that what it's all about anyways ?

One time I had a problem with a part I bought from a seller on here. I did pay F & F with 1.2K cash from my bank account.
Seller told me too bad , 30 days had passed before I opened the package to install it. (Don't Wait!)
I figured I was Sh**t Out of Luck. I happened to mention it to my account rep at my bank and she was
able to reverse the transaction ! Shady seller. He was on here a lot but after that he just faded away.
Pay the fees and/or know your sellers.

Back