When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete and crusty Colson Vogue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

biggermustache

Finally riding a big boys bike
9A08F66B-68F7-4AC8-A793-E11068675048.jpeg

Well, I’m in a quandary. I got this one yesterday and I think it’s more than I want to mess with. It’s not the worst I’ve ever tackled, but I don’t really have the time to do it justice. Not sure if I should part it out or send it on whole. Looking for some opinions. Thanks!

Lots of stuff there to sell. Sad to see bikes get parted, but, that one has been rode hard and put away wet a few times. Me, I’d make some money on the parts for use on stuff I was more interested in. Others will disagree,
Ted

Theres alot of good part's there, but that would also be a cool daily rider I think without a lot of labor. If you're going to sell it,, there's more money in the part's and easier to ship. Just my opinion.

I disagree with throwing the frame in the trash; If you do part it - list the frame for your cheapest hassle/time + shipping. If it doesn't sell then feel free to do it. I usually can comprehend & see both sides of things but Shawn is wrong for that. If people did that back then you wouldn't have this hobby. Offer a free frame + shipping.

Back