When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Completely Rebuilt 1950 Schwinn B-6 Phantom Bomber Front Drum Brake Skip Tooth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Are you the ebay poster? It is posted from your location. The fenders are not original
Thanks everyone for your feedback. Yes, I am the seller of this bike. My eBay listing details the repro parts I needed to finish the refurbishment - consumables like tires, tubes, rim strips, grips, etc. have all been replaced with repro parts. It is my belief that everything else not detailed in my eBay listing is original to the bike with the exception of the fenders and most likely the pedals but they have lived on the bike for many years. Oh, and I also had to replace the saddle.
Prior to taking ownership of this bike, it sat for decades, unused, in a barn in western Wisconsin, alongside a ‘53 Red Phantom that I have also refurbished and listed on eBay. My goal was to bring both bikes back to life and make them each fun and safe bikes to ride and I think I’ve achieved this.
Obviously, this bike has been repainted at some point in its lifetime and while I considered stripping the paint to see if it might be possible to learn what the bike started out as, I decided that I liked the paint as it was and just polished it a bit.

I realize that I’m not selling these bikes at bargain basement prices and I figure that folks on The Cabe aren’t really ’my customers’ if that makes sense. I’m like you all and love to find the good deal.
Plus, the longer they take to sell, the longer I’ll be able to enjoy riding them.

Anyway, I do appreciate your responses, thanks.

Last edited:
I can't help it, this one got me!
View attachment 1813385
That's a macro shot I haven't seen yet.
As a wheel builder, I have a new goal! Lol
Ahh yes. This is an old wheelbuilder trick that was de rigueur on old racing bikes back in the day. The inscription on the hub shell MUST be visible through the valve stem hole. Of course, this has no bearing whatsoever on the operation of the wheel but it’s the details that make the product and I tend to get nerdy about that stuff. :)

nothing wrong with a starting price higher than most folks would want to spend. being of Scottish ancestry, it is required of me to do so.

Back