When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cone wrench find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

srfndoc

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Been looking for these for a while and just scored this set:

80485c14f002ade1c284f29baa411dc0.jpg

de68bddde10304dc02e14c628b71ae47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whenever I go to an antique store, I'll find at least one box of old wrenches of various sizes. tucked away somewhere. Usually it's on the floor, shoved under a bottom shelf. They'll be made by long forgotten manufacturers and are usually a only buck each. In these boxes can be a treasure of "thin" bladed wrenches. Some can be easily ground down, if not thin enough. Lots of guys I know will never go into an antique store, only flea markets. Over the years, I've found lots of cool bike related odds and ends, out of place; sitting next to glassware or something I could care less about.

-----

Park launched in 1967 with financial backing from Schwinn.

The metric cone wrenches have different coloured handle insulation.

Have seen folk argue that Schwinn Park tools have nicer finish than Park Park tools...

-----

If they sold Park standard cone wrenches still I'd be all over them as they are great tools (I do have many of their other tools). I also have a couple New Departure wrenches but those are tough to come by (as I'm sure you know). Happy to have these though, they are nice tools. My Colson will just have to deal with it. ;)

I am also looking for a set of SAE cone wrenches. I did pick up a cheap set from an overstock warehouse but were to sloppy they would round off the nuts. Any high quality sets out there? Schwinn? Park? Or
Thanks Bill

Back