When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Considering Mid 60s 26" Slimline Tank Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OLDTIMER

Finally riding a big boys bike
Am considering the purchase of a mid 60s Panther/Jaguar 26" slimline tank bike.
I am price-conciensious....not looking for a top dollar bike nor junk.
Looking for a clean, correct, respectable bike with good chrome and all pertinent accessories without damage.
I would consider a bike that needs a good clean-up, but not a project not something I have to seek out replacement parts, etc.
From the Chicago area and shipping is required. (No pickup or delivery).
I am not commited, but looking. However I would pull the trigger on the right bike.
Let me know.....
Thanks

Any interest in a Dec. '61 Panther III? It's a peanut tank, not slimline (slightly bigger tank than the slimline). Black and chrome in really nice condition. Asking $600 plus ship.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your response. Sorry, but my sights are set on a slimline.....
In addition, pricing is beyond my budget. I appreciate you reaching out to me.
Thanks,
Chuck

I would just keep an eye on Chicago and Detroit CL..... If we had the Schwinns like they do it would be bike Christmas every day here in Atlanta.

I would just keep an eye on Chicago and Detroit CL..... If we had the Schwinns like they do it would be bike Christmas every day here in Atlanta.
I hear ya.....They seem to pop up quite a bit on the west coast CL too....

Any luck with your search, oldtimer. I still have the black fleet in really nice condition. Let me if you change your mind. Thanks, Big Moe

Back