When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Control Tech/ Lawwill Leader fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Ju..st sent a fork from TN to MN, it cost $40 USPS So shipping is $40. Or local pickup
Zipcode

williebill

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm brand new on here, but have been a bike dealer since 1976. Now that I've hit the magic age of 70, it's time to send some cool stuff down the road, and make a little cash for that rainy day. This is a Control Tech fork I had on my old GT for a back in the 90s. I always built good stuff for myself, and then barely rode it. Busy at the shop all the time, etc. This had few easy miles. As I was wiping the dust off of it today, I realized that I never had a flat while I was using it, never had to take my wheel off, so it's only had one wheel installed one time. Steer tube is 175 mm long. I'll try to post pics. Thanks for looking. I'm having a ball looking all over this site!
I just sent a fork to QBP for an overhaul, and USPS was $40.80. So packing and shipping will be $40. Not doing PayPal at this time, that may change as I sell some stuff. Local pickup in Oak Ridge, TN, paying with cash, or USPS postal money order, please.

controltech7.jpg

controltech3.jpg

controltech2.jpg

controltech6.jpg

controltech9.jpg

controltech10.jpg

controltech12.jpg

Back