When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Cool 1930s Delta Silverlite - tested and working

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$57
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a cool 1930s Delta Silverlite portable electric lantern. Patent date is 1919, but the use of D-cell batteries puts it in the 30s. Nice glass lens. Inside is super clean. Tested and working. $57 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Here's a cool 1930s Delta Silverlite portable electric lantern. Patent date is 1919, but the use of D-cell batteries puts it in the 30s. Nice glass lens. Inside is super clean. Tested and working. $57 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

View attachment 1709531

View attachment 1709532

View attachment 1709533

View attachment 1709534

View attachment 1709535

View attachment 1709536

Good morning,

Is this still available by any chance?
I tried to send a message but am unfamiliar with the site.

Thank you!

Good morning,

Is this still available by any chance?
I tried to send a message but am unfamiliar with the site.

Thank you!
It is still available. The price quoted is for shipment within the United States. I’m sending you a private message by way of the three dots and down arrow next to the word “Report” where it says “Start conversation”. The message will come by way of the envelope icon in the top navigation.

-Lester

Back