When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Cool and uncommon Flicker Signal Grips - working and tested

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$195
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a super cool, functioning set of Flicker Signal Grips. All hardware is included. The power supply mounts to the handlebars to create a circuit to the grips. The bike from which these came ran the wires inside the bars through a hole near the neck, but the grip housing has a recess inside to run the wire outside of the bars as well. Two small Allen set screws secure the grips to the bars. The wire ends connect to the terminal end of the power supply between the bolts. When the buttons are depressed, they contact the bar and close the circuit thereby illuminating the grip end. Very cool stuff. Power supply housing has a crack on top but it doesn't impact the structural integrity or operability. Power supply interior is clean. Bulbs are both good. As awesome as these are, they don't fit with my prewar projects. These are an amazing accessory that should be on a bike and be seen. For that reason, I'm moving them along. Fully tested and working. $195 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Back