When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool article.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
"In 1967, the Slik-Shift shifter arrived" ...
... had em in '66 ... and they were STik shifts ...

This is what happens when these greedy craplicking auction houses start jumping into areas they are not qualified to be involved in.
Slik Shifters and wrong years are just the beginning.
Did anyone but me notice that these all knowing azzclowns actually added a second year of production to the Grey Ghost? Now we all need to find the ultra rare 1972 Grey Ghost to fill our ever bulging warehouses of bikes we paid way too much for thanks to these pot stirring destroyers of the American Dream.
Sorry guys, I just cannot overspeak my disgust with these greedy two faced walking trashbags that destroy every hobby they touch by hyperinflating the prices to the point where no normal people can afford to touch the product then when the market tanks they drop them like lava bombs.
I know lots of collectinvestors worship at the altar of greed and belief that the whole is worthless compared to the sum of its parts.
They are the ones like that scrotum toad Jesse James that would destroy rare parts on cars on his weekly TV show and tell you it was OK because now yours was worth more.
Gotta quit now or I will not sleep at all tonight from the anger at the defecive thinking promoted there.

Last edited:
Model name
Krate
C-30-5

That doesn’t look right either.

Btw, this article came out a few months ago, if not longer.
I found it when I was looking for pictures and information on Krates after I got mine.

The pictures were somewhat helpful.....

This is what happens when these greedy craplicking auction houses start jumping into areas they are not qualified to be involved in.
Slik Shifters and wrong years are just the beginning.
Did anyone but me notice that these all knowing azzclowns actually added a second year of production to the Grey Ghost? Now we all need to find the ultra rare 1972 Grey Ghost to fill our ever bulging warehouses of bikes we paid way too much for thanks to these pot stirring destroyers of the American Dream.
Sorry guys, I just cannot overspeak my disgust with these greedy two faced walking trashbags that destroy every hobby they touch by hyperinflating the prices to the point where no normal people can afford to touch the product then when the market tanks they drop them like lava bombs.
I know lots of collectinvestors worship at the altar of greed and belief that the whole is worthless compared to the sum of its parts.
They are the ones like that scrotum toad Jesse James that would destroy rare parts on cars on his weekly TV show and tell you it was OK because now yours was worth more.
Gotta quit now or I will not sleep at all tonight from the anger at the defecive thinking promoted there.
C’mon man, tell us how you really feel.

I am an auctioneer and I’ll have to say that I agree with your rant. It is true that as an auctioneer I make more money on an item the more it sells for as I get a percentage of the final price at the fall of the gavel. But to push the values of so many items is just pure greed. I am a casual collector of bikes and I have seen guys lose out on bikes to people who buy and then hide collectible bikes where no one can ever see them. I am more into Classic and vintage cars and trucks and yep, the same thing there. How can a restored 1973 Ford Bronco be worth over 100,000.00? It’s ridiculous. It probably costs 25,000.00 to restore one to mint condition. There ain’t that much to them. A Ford Falcon drive train and a body no bigger than a WWII Jeep! So, when I appraise values of cars and trucks most guys take it somewhere else. Because I appraise them for what they are, not what they could or might be.

Back