When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Cool grips with reflectors for your classic or musclebike

-
Price
35.00 shipped
Zipcode

49autocycledeluxe

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I got 7 of these grips, sold one pair, gave another pair to my buddy, now 3 left. I have no idea of the origin. all I have are Schwinn's and Schwinn's must all have Schwinn grips. so here they are. these are probably never used on a bike, one has some goo on it, another looks like rust.

I could see these on some sort of goofy off brand Stingray but that 's up to you.

they are at least 30 years old, everything I bought from this guy was stored for 30 years at his mom's house.

$35.00 shipped.

IMG_8135.JPG

IMG_8136.JPG

IMG_8137.JPG

Last edited:
Somewhat interested in your grips. Will the goo and the rust wipe off?
the goo and the rust came off with some windex and a plastic scrubby brush.. two are 9.9 out of 10 one has a bit of a scrape, not bad though, the one in the pics with rust, you can see the scrape in the 3rd picture. put it on the right and no one will ever see it.

My buddy needs grips for his Monark that he's restoring. Was thinking they were new. Let me show him the pics, get back to you in a few minutes.

He said he only needs 2 of the grips, which i guess makes sense Would you sell two of them for less, say $20 shipped?

no. the price is firm for 2 or all 3, I have been selling common, plain Hunt Wild grips for $20.00 shipped here, and $15.00 at swap meets last summer. I got at least $25.00 for the pair like these I sold at a swap. might have been $30.00.

Back