When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool mercury wagon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'd like to find one of those and a Yellow Davy Crockett Radio Line from the 50's. That would complete my wagon bucket list

The Mercury now...

Here's my wagon now..... Little worse for wear, but all there, except for one hubcap. Tires are raggy too. Not a lot of rust and a few splits at the bolts in the bottom. Fun to still have it though. Wish I still had my trike and big boy Schwinn!View attachment 142063View attachment 142064View attachment 142065View attachment 142066

Mike

View attachment 142063

View attachment 142064

View attachment 142065

View attachment 142066
Here it is....sorry for the duplicate pictures.

Mike

Nice one,cool you still have it. Mine was in my moms garage from the early 60's till her husband decided to toss it in the 90's.

Hit it with wd40 cleaned up a little nice two tone paint paid 40.00 but worth it

EFD7CFD7-7F2D-4B23-B491-2A67C1A3164B.jpeg

Here it is....sorry for the duplicate pictures.

Mike
Yeah,I had the coolest trike @ age 2-3. it was a hedstrom with rear steer. I posted a video of me riding it back then. I've been looking for another for years,I thought it would be cool for the grandchildren. It must have been expensive or an oddball,never saw one for sale

$40 a great deal,especially considering a chinese radio flyer is about $100 and doesnt have the cool style. I would have jumped on it.
I got a wagon just like this one. Rusty but looks a little better than the one in the picture. What would it be worth? I cannot sell, but I am going to have to restore it for my Mary. She took it away from me.

Back