When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool Schwinn head badge key fob!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Check this out guys! I sent a badge off to Chris and he made this key fob for me. I was afraid to send a nicer badge than this Royal for a template since I didn't know him, so he made it so you can take the screws out and put a nicer and more rare badge in its place. He's working on a black one for me and will start ones for the older oval shaped badges after that. He turned out to be a nice guy and does an amazing job! It would look cool hanging from a Schwinn locking fork!
I can't wait to get mine! Barry

Here's his email for contacting, if someone else thinks they're as cool as I do? [email protected]

IMG_20180214_192928.jpg
IMG_20180214_193005.jpg
IMG_20180214_193315.jpg
IMG_20180214_195947240_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
No, he's not a member. I don't even think he collects bikes. He just works with leather and came of with this idea. Pretty cool huh? Go ahead and email him. he's a cool dude. Barry

I will when I get them. He just sent me the photo of the finished product last night. I thought it looked so good, I had to share it with you guys. Barry

Check this out guys! I sent a badge off to Chris and he made this key fob for me. I was afraid to send a nicer badge than this Royal for a template since I didn't know him, so he made it so you can take the screws out and put a nicer and more rare badge in its place. He's working on a black one for me and will start ones for the older oval shaped badges after that. He turned out to be a nice guy and does an amazing job! It would look cool hanging from a Schwinn locking fork!
I can't wait to get mine! Barry

Here's his email for contacting, if someone else thinks they're as cool as I do? [email protected]

View attachment 754627 View attachment 754628 View attachment 754629 View attachment 754630
That would match my bike perfectly!

Back