When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool story

-
Such a nice story and result for everyone.

This is my own cool story of giving something back to the rightful owner. Last year I was talking with a mate who told me about his friend named Macka, who in his retirement was finally building himself a man cave. It turned out this bloke had a machine shop and I had his sign. A friend of mine leased a building years after Macka vacated it and asked me to give him a hand to remove the sign. He didn’t want it and it was too cool to go to scrap so I grabbed it. Needless to say, it is now hanging in Macka’s man cave.

DA19736C-17FD-4F99-84F5-D14AC7B92FDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Marvelous....just marvelous! The brother though, if still alive, should contribute to its restoration. After all, it sounds like he did the damage and is responsible for the missing parts. The least he can do for his sister. Maybe they don't even talk, who knows.....

The age thing was bothering me, but getting it second-hand originally explains that part.

Kevin

Back