When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool stuff for the Man Cave, She Shed, Retro Kitchen or Apartment

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In ad
Zipcode

Metalbender

Finally riding a big boys bike
Cool stuff for the Man Cave, She Shed, Retro Kitchen or Apartment:

6- Drug store, soda shop stools,. I would guess these are from the 1930's, upholstery isn't original. Need to be restored. Would be great for a game room, bar, man cave, or retro kitchen 26.5 inches to the top of where you sit on...could be less with the padding compressed $200 total for all

Art Deco, pre-WWII, Post WWII dining room set (???) The images are pre-cleaning. They cleaned up well, I don't have an image after they were cleaned. This set is PERFECT for a retro small apartment, she shed, he shed, or sideroom. Cool for the man cave! The table extensions slide out and lock when you want more space , stored underneath the table when you don't need them. I think the upholstery is original. The tube chairs are fun to "boing, boing" in, because they spring...they are tough I've never seen one broke. As a kid we did our best to break them. Some people call them diner chairs. Table Measurements: 40 inches Wide X 24.75 inches without leaves out 40 inches Wide X 44.75 inches with leaves Table height is 31 inches $160 for the set

Make into padded top stool! "See for yourself WHY THE 1956 POWERSTYLE CHRYSLER GIVES YOU MORE" Sorry my picture wasn't very good but that is what is says on the front. I was told this was a box used by like a regional manager to go around to the dealerships and tout to the dealers the new years' models. The cover could be original I'm not sure. On the inside you can see where something was slid in and stored. On the left front you can see where the top layer is coming loose....I believe all the pieces are there and could be glued back (none broken off) size 18.5W X 13.5D X 21H Very unique piece $200

Standard Oil Company Perfection Lamp Oil Dispenser 26.75 inches tall X 19.75 inches diameter It is sitting on a stool for the picture $450

Coca cola cases... 4 for $125 total

Enamel lights....6 for $325 total

Art deco lights....3 for $100

Art deco Bathroom set....mirror unit is very ichy but with work restoreable....shelves are nice heavy metal with neat trim on the front....all for $100

shotgun can with vintage 7up sticker......$45

Coca Cola case, high side, $85

76 Harley FLH seat, material is original, supple, and not cracked, use or make into stool $100

No shipping....all items need to be picked up in State Center, IA

Back