When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

copake 2019 balloners

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1550290203068.jpeg

:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Do they under value this stuff just to get people to show up. I sure would like to find a wingbar for $400. There is a lot of them that would sell for a lot more on the open market. We all would laugh at someone that tried to estimate your bikes like that as we kick him or her in the butt out the door.

Do they under value this stuff just to get people to show up.
It gets people excited about the auction. Also, auction companies are in the business of moving property. If something is estimated high and it doesn't sell they don't make a penny. If something sells for half of what it is worth, the consignor maybe sad (especially after the auction takes its cut), but the auction is still making money. I don't know who consigned the ballooners, a couple people mentioned Larkin but maybe they belong to different people. I sure know it be hard to buy any of those from him directly at numbers near the estimates.

One of the big auction houses were sued a number of years ago over too low auction estimates in their catalogs --auction laws vary state to state ...

Back