When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake auction and swap meet 2018

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm really hoping they get a decent selection of balloon tire bikes this year. V/r Shawn

Yep I realize that is only a preview but the last few years have been seriously lacking any really good ballooners. V/r Shawn

There is a ride at Copake every year after the swap right? I want to bring a high wheel up for the ride if they have one but I cannot remember for sure.

Yep I realize that is only a preview but the last few years have been seriously lacking any really good ballooners. V/r Shawn

I didn't see much in Balloon tire myself. I wanted to consign items but with the weather and logistics I wasn't able to get there in time. Seth told me the auction catalog was completed and it is full when I called the other day and they are not accepting anything else. I should have planned earlier.

Last edited:
Copake is showing up on all the Internet Auctions across the Country with Online Bidding for many and prolly the better bikes . So anyone that's going there will be competing with ghost bidders etc.. That more or less bothers me because of the distance and that's one reason I don't go ...........

Back