When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake Auction Bicycle Auction

-

Phallon1

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey there hope you are all well, just a heads up our catalog went live today for our online June 26th, 29th Annual Bicycle Auction, 840 lots! We have multiple ways to participate on our website. Also can store things until they can be picked up or recommend shippers. We are also having another bicycle auction September 25th and hope to have a live sale and swap meet for that event! Hope its OK to post this here, please reach out to us with any questions! While this years sale is different because its online we are happy to present it and we have some amazing objects offered! Please reach out to me or my father with any questions, items are in storage until we get through our June 5th sale so won't have material out until after that sale!

Already been through the online catalog twice refining my bid list! I'm looking forward to this one. I also have my questions ready. V/ Shawn

Last edited:
I'll admit after the 2019, it's a little disappointing in terms of vintage utility/3-speed content. I think I'll sit this one out. Maybe next year... 2019 had some really nice 3-speeds from Schwinn and Raleigh. If you like road bikes though, this one looks really good. I'm just not as much a road bike guy.

Back