When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake Auction Bicycle Auction

-
The 39 Zep and the child's Mercury wagon are the best lots in my opinion.
Unless you like road bikes--there are some sweet nuggets in that pile! The Zep is the best balloon tire bike and I expect some strong action on it. Unfortunately with 18% auction fee plus sales tax 8%? once you start running a number up its easy to get over the money--oh yea shipping too! V/r Shawn

No road bikes for me, but yeah, a good offering if your into that.

I do agree though, once the bidding is over, you have to factor in fees, tax and shipping. I can see it going beyond its overall value, but if you have to have it, who cares. It’s only money.

Enjoyed the catalog, helped me identify a scooter I've had for a few year but missing the decal. Loved the Zep.

-mike

Hate to see this advertised so much lol ha. Lots of people with lots of cash to spend. Prices are going to go up, up, and up. Good luck.

That Nebo/New Haven handlebar clock is a pretty sweet, and scarcely seen item.

Don’t be shy on that one.
When was the last opportunity you had to buy one of those?

Really fabulous Roadmaster restoration on the auction list. Congradulations to a super restorer for the new paint, chrome, rubber, leather etc. Example of what can be achieved with hard work on the details of that era's bikes.

For me it is just a matter of restraint and sensible reason. With a bunch of 70/80s lightweights (and others), I've finally reached a storage issue. This Auction is not the place for bargains. And my search for vintage Grail rides has become more an issue of tires, saddles, shoes, bars&hoods.

But it sure makes for nice eye candy 🙂 and pleasant dream fantasies. When I Win the Lottery, ...the price won't matter.

Last edited:
Back