When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake Auction Fall Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Phallon1

Look Ma, No Hands!
So just brief update for our October sale, we have been very fortunate to get some great material for it, seems like as of now the focus is early material including a ton of pneumatics, high wheels, boneshakers, hard tires etc., in addition we have great early smalls from consignors world wide. We will also have light weights and Balloon tire bicycles. We will be having the sale live and in person, the swap meet will be Friday October 14th 6AM until you all pack it in, the traditional ride will happen, our good friend Lorne Shields will be doing a presentation. Saturday October 15th we will hold the auction starting time 9AM, we will be sprinkling in some transportation related material as well including great signs, pedal cars, wagons etc.. Looks like 700 plus lots. We are very excited for this event. If possible email me to let me know if indeed you are setting up at the swap as I am going to start a list so we can service the event properly. Sorry for the long winded message. We also put up a tiny preview of some recent material on our website with much more to come. My family loves this event like no other and have made some amazing friends over the years. We wish you all well and can't wait to see you!

So just brief update for our October sale, we have been very fortunate to get some great material for it, seems like as of now the focus is early material including a ton of pneumatics, high wheels, boneshakers, hard tires etc., in addition we have great early smalls from consignors world wide. We will also have light weights and Balloon tire bicycles. We will be having the sale live and in person, the swap meet will be Friday October 14th 6AM until you all pack it in, the traditional ride will happen, our good friend Lorne Shields will be doing a presentation. Saturday October 15th we will hold the auction starting time 9AM, we will be sprinkling in some transportation related material as well including great signs, pedal cars, wagons etc.. Looks like 700 plus lots. We are very excited for this event. If possible email me to let me know if indeed you are setting up at the swap as I am going to start a list so we can service the event properly. Sorry for the long winded message. We also put up a tiny preview of some recent material on our website with much more to come. My family loves this event like no other and have made some amazing friends over the years. We wish you all well and can't wait to see you!
I'm sure hoping you can get back to the April sale the weekend before Memory Lane! V/r Shawn

May not be able to make it until Saturday a.m. Can't recall, is there a lot viewing Saturday before the auction begins?

Back