When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake buying

-

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So if I saw something on the copake website that I want to bid on, how would i go about it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Liveauctioneers may be the best bet or contact someone at the swap. You can also try the bid system they use but you may not get verified in time.

I heard there was a couple rearsteers in the auction but can only find one listed.
The green restored one is nice but not cheap enough.
There is another someone told me about but, I cant find it.
Boren Bicycle was the heading.
In my price range provided the auction fees and shipping from a friend isn't to much.

Wished I could go and have time to hang out forever waiting on the item to surface but, cant

Perhaps I'm destined to buy this one, it has my name on it. ....oops, and me without my glasses ha ha.
20190412_135014.jpg

Just dont trust myself with doing an absentee bid.
I'll just wait for it to come up for sale outside the auction.

You can also participate in the auction by telephone. The auction house will call you prior to the item coming on to the block, you can hear what is going on through the phone and bid that way. it would be a live phone bid.

Back