When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

copake catalogue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kccomet

I live for the CABE
with out trying to sound like a bike snob, or slam an annual historic auction I've never been to.... It seems ironic to have so many low low end bicycles in such a storied auction. I know there's an ass for every seat , but I've never seen so many 25 to 50 dollar bikes in the auction, my opinion..there are some good ballooners and lots of other cool stuff. wish I could go if just for the swap meet

I agree with both the comments above...........not a very exciting auction this year. Yes, there are some exceptional pieces, but way too much other stuff in the way.....................maybe its the addition of the automobile items I'm not excited about.....not sure. Pete in Fitchburg

with out trying to sound like a bike snob, or slam an annual historic auction I've never been to.... It seems ironic to have so many low low end bicycles in such a storied auction. I know there's an ass for every seat , but I've never seen so many 25 to 50 dollar bikes in the auction, my opinion..there are some good ballooners and lots of other cool stuff. wish I could go if just for the swap meet
Sometimes they are consigned a complete collection, is everything in your collection high end?
It takes a tremendous amount of work and planning to put on a 2 day event like this and they do a great job. The auction is only part of this annual event, the flea market is usually packed and there is a great 10 mile ride thru the countryside on Friday afternoon. If you've never been there, you are missing half the fun.

I just finished browsing the catalog. Definitely a bit disappointed. But, not every year can be a homerun. Do wish I were coming for the swap meet, though. :D

Sometimes they are consigned a complete collection, is everything in your collection high end?
It takes a tremendous amount of work and planning to put on a 2 day event like this and they do a great job. The auction is only part of this annual event, the flea market is usually packed and there is a great 10 mile ride thru the countryside on Friday afternoon. If you've never been there, you are missing half the fun.

* I don't think what Kccomet was trying to imply that everything in his collection is high end!! I think this is something you thought up yourself and may have taken his analysis of this particular auction the wrong way. Copake has alway been known for auctioning off some rare and really great machines. I think he noticed that it's not the same as years past and there's lots of low end bicycles this time which is unusual.

Last edited:
* I don't think what Kccomet was trying to imply that everything in his collection is high end!! I think this is something you thought up yourself and may have taken his analysis of this particular auction the wrong way. Copake has alway been known for auctioning off some rare and really great machines. I think he noticed that it's not the same as years past and there's lots of low end bicycles this time which is unusual.
Yep Yep Yep...................By golly , I think you hit that right on the nail head ! :cool::cool::cool:

Lot 71 is REALLY doin' it for me ! :p:p:p

IMG_20190407_074747234.jpg

Back