When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake Fall 2022 Photos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I want that tricycle, it was already sold when i asked :(.

A49359D9-73EA-4291-B86A-AD72694A8BDE.jpeg

The swap pictures was nice to see "people" walking in the isles and carrying stuff. I had noticed that some of the other swaps seemed pretty slow. A friend who works at a decent sized auction house told me that prices have soften a lot in just the past few months.
Not just carrying stuff, but pushing stuff to. A lot of bikes rolled by. Some very nice stuff changed hands.

So I made the 2 hr drive back to Copake this AM to participate in the auction. Absolutely gorgeous drive on Rt 90 and 22! Wow, the leaves are just on fire!!!!
Got there early and scoped out a true 1937 Hawthorne Zep! Few others shows interest but I was fortunate and got it!!
My 1st Copake was pretty successful - can’t wait till next year - gonna be looking for a Truss Frame bike!!!
Thx,
Bart

View attachment 1713036

View attachment 1713037

View attachment 1713038

View attachment 1713039
Wow Bart!! That's SUPER nice! Congrats!! Great pictures too. Looks ( you...in a good humane politically correct way...ha!!) like the cat that ate the canary!!
Right on!! Bob

Last edited:
Wow Bart!! That's SUPER nice! Congrats!! Great pictures too. Looks ( you...in a good humane politically correct way...ha!!) like the cat that ate the canary!!
Right on!! Bob

Lol, that exactly how I felt! I expected the price to be more - got lucky!!!
Bart

Back